The official OpenOffice.org Hungarian dictionary is incorrectly encoded, which makes it impossible to install in HelpNDoc. We have created a fixed version of that dictionary. Here is how to proceed to install it in HelpNDoc:
- Locate your HelpNDoc's person dictionary folder. Usually this is "My Documents\HelpNDoc\Dictionaries". Check HelpNDoc's "File" / "Options" / "Custom paths" / "Dictionaries path" in case it has been customized
- Close HelpNDoc
- Create that directory if it doesn't exist
- Delete the files in that directory that starts with "dict-hu". This should be: "dict-hu.aff"; "dict-hu.dic"; "dict-hu.info"
- Download the following fixed dictionary: https://www.helpndoc.com/downloads/dictionaries/dict-hu-fixed.zip
- Unzip it in the dictionary folder. It should now contain 3 additional files: "dict-hu-fixed.aff", "dict-hu-fixed.dic" and "dict-hu-fixed.info"
- Restart HelpNDoc
The "Hungarian (Hungary)" dictionary should now be available in the dictionary list at bottom of HelpNDoc's main window. See: How to activate and deactivate a dictionary in HelpNDoc