The official OpenOffice.org Hungarian dictionary is incorrectly encoded, which makes it impossible to install in HelpNDoc. We have created a fixed version of that dictionary. Here is how to proceed to install it in HelpNDoc:
- Close HelpNDoc
- Locate your HelpNDoc's person dictionary folder. Usually this is "My Documents\HelpNDoc\Dictionaries". Check HelpNDoc's "File" / "Options" / "Custom paths" / "Dictionaries path" in case it has been customized
- Create that directory if it doesn't exist
- Delete the files in that directory that starts with "dict-hu". This should be: "dict-hu.aff"; "dict-hu.dic"; "dict-hu.info"
- Download the following fixed dictionary: https://www.helpndoc.com/downloads/dictionaries/dict-hu-fixed.oxt
- Launch HelpNDoc
- Install this new dictionary in HelpNDoc. See step 4: https://www.helpndoc.com/step-by-step-guides/how-to-install-a-new-dictionary-in-helpndoc/#step-4
The "Hungarian (Hungary)" dictionary should now be available in the dictionary list at bottom of HelpNDoc's main window.